Various Applications of Nestudio that make it a Versatile Living Space
Prefabricated housing structures, which are manufactured off-site, have gained huge popularity in recent years due to the emergence of advanced technologies, reduced pollution, and less construction time. Prefabricated housing is gaining immense popularity in India. This is because when compared to the traditional method of developing a project, prefab enables faster construction and convenience. Since all of the elements are produced in a factory-like setting, only the assembly and connection of the parts take place at the development site, saving time.
We often want the construction efficiency of prefab homes combined with the design aspects of a meticulously planned brick-and-mortar residence but with prefab dwellings, getting the desired aesthetics becomes a constraint.
Nestudio, Nest-In’s range of premium prefabricated home extension solution is the solution to this problem. Nestudio lets you combine the desired design elements to the convenience of your prefab home. Nestudio ensures maximum comfort and hassle-free installation, providing interiors and exteriors with a premium finish. This prefab designer home solution satisfies the requirement of attractive structures that are not just sturdy but stylish too.
Let us look at some of the reasons why you should consider Nestudio.
- Saves time: Nestudio offers 2-times faster construction as compared to traditional brick-and-mortar structures, ensuring that your dream home is ready in just half the time
- More usable space: Nestudio wall panels have lesser width as compared to brick-and-mortar walls, offering up to 10-15% more carpet area in the same available space
- Available where RCC is not: Nestudio can be easily constructed at places where RCC construction is difficult or not feasible
- Less load on existing building: Nestudio is 5-6 times lighter than conventional structures, which ensures that minimal load is placed on existing buildings when constructing a rooftop room
- One-stop solution: Enjoy a hassle-free construction experience with Nestudio, a turnkey solution which includes plumbing, electrical and civil work
- Earthquake & wind resistant: Sturdy construction with high structural stability making it highly resistant to seismic and strong wind forces
- Beautiful designs: Nestudio offers a range of premium fittings, finishes and accessories, fulfilling all your requirements with elegance
- Low maintenance: The structure is rust-free and is hassle-free to maintain
- Powerful insulation: Nestudio is constructed using a premium PUF panel solution, that ensures sound and temperature insulation for ambient conditions
Nestudio is best suited for:
Commercial Spaces and industries
Prefab construction is perfect for commercial and industrial structures as the entire process hardly impacts your business functions. If you already have a building and wish to make an addition to it or plan to build a storage space for your business, it can be done without vacating the existing structure. You don’t actually need the land or building for the construction project as all the components or modules are factory-made. Modular buildings can be custom-made to fit into your exact space. With so many benefits, the modular technique is perfect for building offices, commercial buildings and much more.
Prefab construction is apt for building healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, chemist stores, pathological laboratories, etc. Safety is a major concern when constructing a healthcare facility. By opting for prefab construction, it is easy to reduce the chances of accidents and hazards. When modules of healthcare facilities are prefabricated in factory settings, away from the actual construction site, there’s hardly any impact caused to the property. In case the medical facility such as a clinic or hospital requires a periodic upgrade to new equipment, wings, wards, floor, and medical technology advances, it is easy with modular/prefab construction. Components of new additions such as a wing or floor can also be prefabricated in factories and attached to the existing structure without disturbing medical operations and functions.
Building complex educational institutions on vast campuses can be time-consuming. But with prefab construction, you can expect the project to get completed 2x times faster and safely. Prefab construction is constructed using environment-friendly materials making it safe and non-hazardous for children.
Prefab construction is an ideal projects for building schools, colleges, libraries, science laboratories, and other educational institutions.
Thus, Nestudio provides a wide range of applications and is a versatile option that can be used as per your requirements, it is not only a strong designer grade modular home but also provides an aesthetically beautiful look to your living space. Build your own sustainable smart home with Tata Steel Nes-In, that is not only sturdy but also matches your aesthetics.
Posted in Nestudio on Feb 03, 2022.
5 Reasons Why Portable Office Cabins are the Best Prefab Solution for Businesses
Sustainable Infrastructure in India: Growing Need for Prefab Construction for EV Charging
Why is Prefab a Great New-age Construction Option?
Prefab Construction - A Boon Or Bane For The Environment
- HabiNest 39
- Nestudio 22
- EzyNest 13
- Smart EzyNest 5
- MobiNest 18
- Covid Offerings 3
- Nest-In 4
- ChargeNest 4